
Mun Yee- Eh.. Is Alexis talking about me bad word?
Hassena-I ask she say NO!
Mun Yee-She lier okay, don't mixed around with Alexis.
ok... Bagus
But, I want to know what Alexis say about ME!
Haseena-She say you must be sent to Mental Hospital....
Mun Yee-FOR WAT LARH! Ask ALEXIS TO GO LARH!
I don't mental problem larh! =O
ok.... but you fren me,rite?
Hassena-Yeah;D why you worried=D
Mun Yee-worried 4 wat?!
Hassena-BAGUS =D
Mun Yee-HAHA! I LOVE ESTHER;D BAGUS=D
Hassena-whatever lah Mun Yee!
Mun Yee-wahtever lah HASSENA=D
this happened on 19 oct 1008
Hassena-I ask she say NO!
Mun Yee-She lier okay, don't mixed around with Alexis.
ok... Bagus
But, I want to know what Alexis say about ME!
Haseena-She say you must be sent to Mental Hospital....
Mun Yee-FOR WAT LARH! Ask ALEXIS TO GO LARH!
I don't mental problem larh! =O
ok.... but you fren me,rite?
Hassena-Yeah;D why you worried=D
Mun Yee-worried 4 wat?!
Hassena-BAGUS =D
Mun Yee-HAHA! I LOVE ESTHER;D BAGUS=D
Hassena-whatever lah Mun Yee!
Mun Yee-wahtever lah HASSENA=D
this happened on 19 oct 1008
No comments:
Post a Comment